Coronavirus Update: The Senior Center is open during scheduled programs. See what is available in our Program Guides HERE.
Wondering what to do for fun? Want a place to socialize with people your own age? Become a member of the Round Lake Area Park District Senior Center, a program for adults age 50 and over. Daily drop-in activities, programs, trips, guest speakers and services are all part of the excitement that awaits you. Membership is open to all seniors.
Location: Robert W. Rolek Community Center at 814 Hart Road in Round Lake
Hours of Operation: We're open Monday through Friday from 9:00 - 3:00 pm
- Membership Fee: $10 - All memberships expire every year on December 31.
- Discounted member rates for many of your trips and programs
- Enables you to participate in our many lectures, lunches, parties and drop in programs
- Arthritis Exercise Program
- Birthday Celebration (monthly)
- Monthly Day Trips
- Happy Seniors Club
- Mahjong & Pinochle
- Speakers & Entertainers
- Walking Club
- AARP Driver Safety Program
- Rules of the Road
- Lunch Program for 50+ Seniors
Lunch Program for 50+ Seniors
- Join us at the Park District for lunch on Tuesdays
- The sign-up sheets are in the Senior Center, and they will list what will be served
- Meals will be promptly served at 12:00 pm
- A donation of $5 is suggested; however, no one will be denied a meal due to inability to pay
- Meals will be provided by Quality Catering