Kayaks are available for rentals on Thursdays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Huebner Shores Park, 1331 Round Lake Beach Drive, Round Lake Beach. Kayaks must be reserved and paid for in advance and reservations must be made at least 5 days ahead of time.
KAYAKS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR WALK-UP RENTALS.
Rentals include kayak, paddle, and life vest or PFD. One person per kayak is allowed. Pick-up and drop-off must be at arranged times. A staff member will meet you at Huebner Shores Park for pick-up and drop-off of kayak and equipment. Kayaks, paddles, and PFDs will be sanitized before pick-up and after drop-off, for everyone's health and safety.
Kayak rentals cost $25 per day, with an additional $50 deposit, which will be refunded after the kayak is properly returned. (Refunds of deposits may take several days). Each kayak must be reserved individually.
Kayaks are reserved by using the reservations option/tab found
Once on the Reservations Page, you will need to sign in (or create an account if you don't already have one). Then, follow these directions:
1. Click on Kayak Rental button
2. For Facility, choose either Kayak 1, Kayak 2, Kayak 3, Kayak 4, Kayak 5 or Kayak 6 (Each kayak must be reserved individually)
3. Fill in date and time that you want to rent kayak. (Remember reservations are only allowed on Thursdays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) Fill in 1 attendee. Click on Proceed button.
4. On Reservation Form: Fill in which family member it is for. For event name, write "kayak rental." For event type, pick "kayak rental." Read waiver and if you agree, Initial waiver form. Click on Reserve button.
5. On Shopping Cart page, click on box saying you have read and agree to waiver. Then click on Check Out button and proceed to check out and pay for reservation.
Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a reservation request receipt and your kayak rental request will be sent to our Registration Desk to be processed. When it is done being processed, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have questions about the reservation process, call (847) 546-8558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org