If the Park District cancels a program, customers will receive a full refund. Customer cancellations made at least one week prior to the program start date will receive a full refund. Customer cancellations less than one week prior to the program start date, will need supervisor approval and may be subject to a late withdraw fee. Once a program begins, the activity supervisor will determine if any refund will be granted. Refund information for the before and after school care, camp and preschool programs can be found on our registration information page.
Behavior Code of Conduct
- Show respect to all staff, volunteers and other participants.
- Follow direction from staff and volunteers.
- Show respect for equipment, supplies, and facilities.
- Refrain from using inappropriate, abusive, or foul language.
- Refrain from causing bodily harm to self, other participants, or staff.
Changes & Errors
Photo and Video Policy
Social Media "Use of Policy"
Posts (including profile pictures and screen names) can be removed or hidden if they contain the following:
- Comments not related to the original topic, including random or unintelligible comments;
- Profane, obscene, violent, sexual, or pornographic content and/or language;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national orgin;
- Defamatory statements or personal attacks;
- Solicitation of commerce, including advertising of any business or product for sale;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Conduct in violation of any federal, state, or local law;
- Political campaigns or ballot measures;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Invasion of an individual's right to privacy;
- Copyright or trademark violation;