Have a child that loves to swim? Our Ducks Swim Team is an ideal sport for boys and girls ages 6 through 2019 high school graduates. Ducks Swim Team The Round Lake Area Park District is affiliated with the Northern Illinois Swim Conference (NISC) for the 2019 season. The swim team is co-ed; both boys and girls are encouraged to participate. Fees include all practices, swim meets, swim cap and team shirt. Note: Swimmers must purchase a team suit in addition to the required fee.
2019 Duck Swim Team
Minimum Requirements: Ability to swim one length (25 meters), of the pool and have knowledge of the four competitive strokes: breast stroke, backstroke, crawl and butterfly.
- Ages: Age: 6 - 18 years, including 2019 high school graduates
- Time: 6:00 am - 9:00 am
- Dates: May 28 - July 24
- Days: Mon/Tu/Wed/Fri
- Fees: $200 Residents/$220 Non-Residents
Registration closes on May 25, 2019. Ducks Swim Team questions may be directed to Jem Hughes, Program Manager, at 331-210-8630.
- Swim Team season runs from May 28 to July 24
- Four days a week (Mon/Tu/Wed/Fri)
- Level A will practice from 6:00 am - 7:15 am
- Level B will practice from 7:00 am - 8:15 am
- Level C will practice from 8:15 am - 9:00 am
- Practice time is based on a coach's evaluation the first week
- No practice on July 4th
- Rolling Meadows
- Libertyville "Gold"
- Vernon Hills
- Round Lake