Start Date: 6.13.22
Start Time: 12:15 PM
Location: Sports Center
Every day will be charged with exciting field trips and visits to local attractions including beaches, water parks, and outdoor adventures. Please see Teens in Action Camper Criteria below.
North Drop Off: 12:15 p.m. Sports Center, Round Lake
North Pick Up: 3:45 p.m. Sports Center, Round Lake
South Drop Off: 12:15 p.m. Hawthorn School for Young Learners, Vernon Hills
South Pick Up: 3:45 p.m. Hawthorn School for Young Learners, Vernon Hills OR 4:00 p.m. SRACLC Office, Vernon Hills
Teens in Action Criteria - Ability to …
• Follow directions with minimal intervention
• Refrain from any physical and verbal outbursts
• Receive and interpret directions with prompting
• Stay within a large public area with prompting
• Interact appropriately with prompting
All camps will take a field trip at least once a week. Islanders, Explorers, and Troops will only take field trips in the morning, weather permitting.
• Please send your campers with a lunch, water bottle, swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen every day.
• All PM and Teens in Action campers must be at camp by 12:45 p.m.
• A detailed parent pack including additional forms will be sent to parent/guardian’s email address at least 3 weeks prior to the start of camp. The packet can be mailed upon request.
Time: 12:15 -3:45 pm
Dates: M-Th June 13 - 30
*Registration is through SRACLC.