It's Non-Stop Party Fun in our Children's Neighborhood Museum
Give your child the best birthday party in the neighborhood - our Children's Neighborhood Museum, that is! We supply two hours of non-stop fun. The first 75 minutes take place in the actual "Neighborhood Play Zone," then the next 45 minutes are in the adjacent room where you serve food/cake/beverages and/or open presents. Included in the party price is an "I had my birthday at the Children's Neighborhood Museum" t-shirt for the birthday child, plus an appreciation gift for each child which includes a coupon to visit us on another day. We will cover the tables with plastic tablecloths.
Birthday party rentals can be scheduled on weekends or on weekdays subject to availability. Reservations are necessary and we require a non-refundable $25 deposit to hold your reservation, which will be applied towards the balance of your party.
|12:00 - 2:00 pm
2:00 - 4:00 pm
4:00 - 6:00 pm
|11:00 - 1:00 pm
1:00 - 3:00 pm
3:00 - 5:00 pm
|Varying times on
- Up to 10 children - $100 (weekdays); $125 (weekends)
- $5 for every child above the minimum
- Maximum number of children is 30
- 1 adult per 10 children required
- Additional time may be added upon availability. Cost: $45/half hour
- A larger eating area and/or gymnasium may be added upon availability.
- Please inquire when setting up your rental reservation.
< Return to Previous Page